Sweet Couture Candy Buffet
Candy Buffets, Houston Candy Buffets, Dessert Tables houston candy buffet, dessert tables, candy buffets
Book any Candy Buffet package for the month of December and receive 20% off. Must book by December 1, 2013
Mention this ad to receive 10% off your order. Call and book a Candy Buffet and/or Dessert Table package today!
Offer not valid with any other special or coupon. Offer expires October 20, 2013.
Cake balls, Cake pops! Have you tried them? They are cute and delicious. They swept the internet like a tidal wave over the past few years.
What are they you ask? Well they are little round balls of cake that is decorated with frosting. Some people enjoy them as round balls while others enjoy them on a stick (which is called cake pops).
Cake balls is a great alternative to having a basic cake at your event. Your guest will enjoy having a small dessert to eat oppose to a large slice of regular cake.
To spruce up your cake balls you could package them in a clear small cello bag and hand them out as favors.
The next time you decide to buy a regular cake ask your baker if they can make cake balls/cake pops instead.
Source: Cakes By Bridges
Themed cookies are cut-out hand decorated cookies that come in a variety of shapes.
Did you know that themed-cookies are a great addition to add to your dessert table.
Not only are they affordable but they are cute eye catching treats that your guest will love.
Themed cookies come in a variety of occasions such as birthdays, weddings, Christmas, baby shower and so much more.
Having a buffet when you entertain guests allows for movement and conversation while people are eating. However, just because you're dining casually doesn't mean your buffet table has to look drab. Arranging a dessert buffet table in a beautiful way will give your party a more elegant look. You can dress up your table using simple items that can be found in any home. When you arrange your dessert buffet, keep the overall theme and style of your party in mind.
Do you love chocolate? We have some fun and interesting facts about chocolate that you might not know.
Test your knowledge now:
1. Hershey’s produces over 80 million chocolate Kisses--every day
2. The English chocolate company Cadbury made the first chocolate bar in the world in 1842
3. Champagne and sparkling wine are too acidic to go well with dark chocolate. Red wine typically compliments it the best
4. Reports predict that the global chocolate market will grow to $98.3 billion in 2016 from $83.2 billion in 2010
5. U.S. chocolate manufacturers use about 3.5 million pounds of whole milk every day to make milk chocolate
6. It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound of chocolate
7. Approximately 71 million pounds of chocolate candy is sold during the week leading up to Easter. Only 48 million pounds of chocolate is sold during Valentine's week. In contrast, over 90 million pounds of chocolate candy is sold in the last week of October leading up to Halloween
8. The first chocolate chip cookie was invented in 1937 by Ruth Wakefield who ran the “Toll House Inn
9. Over 50% of adults in America prefer chocolate to other flavors
10. The largest and oldest chocolate company in the U.S. is Hershey’s. Hershey’s produces over one billion pounds of chocolate product annually
Enjoy this delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe
Having a special event?
Visit our sister company: